<VV> Autolite plugs

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 11:52:20 EDT 2010

Smitty Says:  I have been using Autolite 425 plugs in my cars for years.
Even in Spike the Turbo because he spends 95% of his time on the street.
The porcelins range from almost bone white to dusty gray depending on how I
have been using the car.  Members have said they are happy with 275s.  That
sounds a long way from 425.  Does anyone on the list have information on
Autolite heat ranges?  I would like to try some adjustments just for the
track.
Somebody asked how old I am.  Several years ago when I was 69 I lost four
friends at the age of 74.  I determined that wasn't going to happen to me so
I quit having birthdays.  I tell people I was 69 on my last birthday.  Go
ahead and scoff.  It's working.