<VV> dual MC failure question

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 17:00:43 EDT 2010

I had a dual MC pass fluid from one chamber to another. Car was a ' 69
Toronado. (Best tow car I ever owned...). Drove it home on the emergency
brake...and did the same with my 64 FC Van (brake loosened at LF wheel cyl -
Most fun steet car I have had), and with a 60's Austin Cambridge MK II
Saloon  - Don't remember..POS - Ugliest car I ever owned..).

Chuck S
BBRT