<VV> Detroit "Monzas"

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sat Aug 14 23:03:38 EDT 2010

Many, many years ago I was checking out a garage sale in
the suburban Detroit area when I came across a cast club
plaque for the Monza club of Detroit. It has a Monza
emblem design of the type correct only for a 1960 or 1961
Corvair Monza. This plaque was for an "associate" member -
whatever that meant. Of course I bought the plaque and
most recently have displayed it along with other artifacts
from the CPF collection during the MusemBrier Tour. It
will be available for viewing at the upcoming Detroit Area
Corvair Club's famous "Homecoming" event on August 26th
through the 29th in Plymouth, Michigan. Plan on attending
and see the entire MuseumBrier display. You might even be
able to purchase the MuseumBrier itself as the tour is
winding down and I need to sell the 'Brier before winter
sets in. See you at the Homecoming?? - Caveman Pete