<VV> Corvair Homecoming room-mate?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Aug 15 02:32:53 EDT 2010

Hey all,

As previously mentioned my fiance' and I are attending the Corvair homecoming this year on a tight budget.  I have booked a room for the 26th through the 28th with the host hotel.  The room has two double beds so we have a spare bed if anyone else wants to split costs with us and share the room.

Note our hotel room is only booked till Saturday as I plan to start the drive home on Saturday night to save costs, but we might chip in for the third night as well if you share costs with us and want to stay all three nights.

Contact me off list if interested.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)