<VV> OBD, EFI, etc.

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:48:49 EDT 2010

Gents, one of the reasons I am in the process of adding EFI to my corvair is
get rid of the fuel smell from those Rochester Carbs, in the garage. I don't
mind the oil smell, etc, but the fuel smell gets to me (and my wife). So,
when efi is in place, I expect that when the injectors turn off and stop the
fuel, I won't smell it any more in the garage.  Mark Durham