<VV> Gas smell in the garage

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:10:04 EDT 2010

Yes, you did, but the gas cap is new and fine. The smell comes from the
engine compartment, you know, fuel vaporizing from a hot engine? I found a
set of all metal fuel inlet valves which helped a lot, but still get a bit
out of the vents for the fuel bowls when its a hot day and come back and
park in the garage. Mark Durham