<VV> Custom Wrinkle Colors for Non Corsa Memebers..

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 18:20:42 EDT 2010

However, I am perplexed by the Glovebox Door.  I know there is Black Wrinkle and
Gray Wrinkle paint on original Corvairs.  What about other colors?  Is it
possible to get Wrinkle paint in colors other than the two we know we can get?

 From a Non Corvair owning NON CORSA  member....  Seems to fit!!! LOL!!

"I have been an auto body tech for about 27 years, if you want a wrinkle effect apply several coats of enamel letting each coat flash about 20 minutes but not set hard, then spray with clear lacquer. Each coat of clear wait about 10 minutes between coats to get the wrinkle effect you want, I also play around with old radio equipment and this works well for me.
Jack E.Smith
- McKeesport, Pennsylvania"

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon