<VV> Starter Installation Question

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 16 18:53:38 EDT 2010

Oh, you mean the words we used to use to start the lawn mower?

I'll never forget the day Daddy was driving his darling little 3 year old
daughter to the store, and was sitting behind this old lady that wouldn't
take her turn and go.  So they were waiting, and waiting and waiting.  Daddy
kept his mouth shut because he didn't want his darling daughter learning
those words.

Well, eventually a 3 year old's patience wears thin.  So she pops down off
the front seat (no car seats, nor seatbelts in those days), stands on the
floor, and grabs hold of the dash (We had a metal, unpadded dash on our 62)
and looks the old lady square in the eye and says, "You $!# #!&# son of a
$#%&!"  Just exactly like Daddy would have said it.  Oh no, she wasn't
listening to Dad when he said those words.  Oh no. . . .

Charles Fregeau