<VV> Condolences to the Family and friends - Man killed in vintage Corvair crash

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 14:59:49 EDT 2010

Truly a tragedy for this loss to CORSA. I feel for Eddy Jrs children and mom the most. His family is certainly known in So Cal for their extensive Corvair and club involvement. I last spoke with him last year in Palm Springs at the Toss. I last spoke with his dad 3 years ago at the Toss.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado