<VV> odd question about July CORSA classifieds

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 14:23:56 EDT 2010

Ray,
Did you also search the archive for other Communique ads that were discussed? I bet there aren't many, if any. Some people like Charlie's ads, some people hate them, a few don't care, but we're still talking about them. That's effective advertising in my book.

Of course there are some closed minded folks here that really have no clue. Charlie did sell off his interest in his pile of parts. It all started with a disagreement between him and another AZ vendor. He got tired of the mess. He's helping the guys that bought his stuff with writing ads, probably because they have become a CORSA tradition (and we're talking about them). He (they) do pay for those ads, which does help CORSA. If your offended by Charlie's ads, don't read them.

BTW He talks the same way in person. It was very difficult for find the concentration to understand him. But then again I wasn't on Mescal....

Ned