<VV> wrinkle finishes

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Aug 17 18:18:28 EDT 2010

While on the wrinkle paint topic, is there some kind of creative trick for
making the silver parts silver?  Masking around curves is not much fun and I
figure in your vast experience some of you *cough geezers cough* might have
found a better way.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)