<VV> master cylinder R & R (was Starter Installation Question)

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Tue Aug 17 21:29:52 EDT 2010

It's a crap shoot quoting the Flat Rate Manual. Those estimates were made
when working on a new (or "fresher" car), not a 40 or 50 year old classic
where iron nuts and bolts have become one, undoing numerous PO's "jerry
rigging", stripped thread holes, bad/broken/brittle connectors and grounds,
etc. There always seems to be a "surprise".

Rodney