<VV> Autolite plugs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 17 21:40:36 EDT 2010

Hi Smitty,

I found the following on the Autolite web site:

http://www.autolite.com/sites/default/a/uploads/en/auto_crossref_0311.pdf

To answer your question, the 275 = 44FFS, 425 = 44F.  They also list a couple of others that these numbers replace, so my guess is the big difference is the threading, not the heat range.

--Bryan