<VV> Toyota - some Corvair

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 06:03:46 EDT 2010

 Again, untrue! For drag cars, they ONLY make real power at the top end. Properly set up FI WILL outrun a carb any day of the week. Operative phrase, properly set up. Hillborn setups and the like have their own set of problems seldom seen in EFI systems.
Technically speaking, no reason in the world why EFI can't outdo a carb in ANY scenario.

John Roberts