<VV> OT: low-resistance tires?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:16:43 EDT 2010

Jeff, if you read the ad's, yes. The tires sidewalls and footprint are
stiffer so the tire is more like a solid wheel, hence, a 1-3% increase in
gas mileage is possible, if you can stand the harder ride.

You would have to calculate out if the extra $100 bucks comes out in your
favor, financially, and it is even more important to keep the tire pressure
to spec, or you loose the value you bought.
Mark Durham