<VV> Machine code

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Aug 19 19:06:52 EDT 2010

Richard ,
Say it ain't so ... there are a lot of us old coders out there that
at one time did assembly language programming.  Almost nothing is
done that way any more.  I still program in 'C' (not C++) at a data
base level ... interestingly I worked with a doctor (Vet) with your
name.  Or could it be you?  Eric

At 02:15 PM 8/19/2010, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:14:36 -0500
>From: Richard Gebhardt <rampside64 at att.net>
>Subject: Re: <VV> : Toyota - a tiny bit of Corvair, and NOT just a
>         theory
>To: jvhroberts at aol.com
>Cc: Chaz at ProperProper.com, tony.underwood at cox.net,
>         virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>John,
>My guess is that you and I may be the only ones that know what 'machine
>code' is.
>
>Spent 42 years in the computer world doing application system design and
>programming for large mainframes.
>
>Regards
>
>Richard
>
>jvhroberts at aol.com wrote:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.