<VV> Lake Mirror Classic car show/Florida (no Corvair)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 21:10:42 EDT 2010

This is a great display around an in-town lake in Lakeland, Fl. which is
maybe 50 miles SW of Orlando. It's about 2 blocks from downtown restaurants
too.   In Oct. '07 my buddy got pics of Stirling Moss signing my  big print
of him chasing Jack Brabham at Monaco in '61.  They had  everything there
from a gorgeous '30's Packard to '57 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser  to McLaren
CanAm car.  A classy event and a great way to spend a day with  cars.

Joe Dunlap
Central Florida