<VV> : Toyota - a tiny bit of Corvair, and NOT just a theory

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 22:05:22 EDT 2010

I REALLY should have known better...  or, did I expect TOO much?

OK PAY ATTENTION EVERYBODY because my patience is frayed now.

The post below was made tongue-in-cheek.  *I* thought it was
OBVIOUS.    Guess I was wrong...   For those NITWITS (and they know
who they are) who thought I actually was attempting to make a point
that Microsoft had ANYthing to do with designing ECMs for
automobiles, rest assured that I took YOUR remarks with a grain of
salt although also with a bit of a giggle.

And YES I know what machine code is.    Meanwhile:   My initial point
STILL stands.   In case those same nitwits didn't "get it":

Automotive software glitches have now, courtesy of some helping hands
via Toyota, managed to KILL people.

OK?    Good.   Let's review:

> >> Now:
> >>

> >> Does ANYBODY remember that stupid-ass joke that was circulating

( see comment about "stupid-ass joke" )

> >> around during Windows-95's first introduction to the masses... and
> >>
> >> how a car would function if it was built by Microsoft?
> >>

> >> Now we know.

"Good morning Dr Chandra, I'm ready for my first 'upgrade'."

And I'd appreciate if nobody else jerks me around about this, because
I'm pretty pissed off right now (again).   The older I get, the
thinner my patience gets.

Powers that be:   Moderate me if you want.

tony..