<VV> Road trip

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 06:45:47 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone, I know I haven't been active lately on any of the "vair" sites but I wanted to let everyone know that I will be making a trip to Missippi and I will have an empty trailer on the way back to Michigan. This is going to happen over the Labor Day weekend. I will be leaving Mi. on Sat. the 4th. I will be starting back North on the 7th. I can make a small detour if anyone needs any transporting done and I can leave a day earlier if the detour is more than 200 miles. I will have my 24' enclosed trailer so anything will have pretty safe keeping.

Cost will be $.75 Mile and mileage will be figured using a map program, Tom Tom.

As always, private replies only as you don't want to annoy others and I am not monitoring some lists right now.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com