<VV> Mobile ICBM Launcher (no Corvair)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 14:27:00 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/20/2010 11:16:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

I  remember the comic Gallagher doing a bit about this.  He was mounting
the ICBM on top of a motorhome, and calling it ICBMW, for
Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile Winnebago.

He said that the  secret to keeping the Russians from knowing the
location of our missiles  was, don't tell the Russians where you are
going on vacation!

--Bob  Marlow

The place where I worked also did design work - and built a prototype  -
for Mobile ICBM launchers. It was like a giant "Shell" game with rail  cars.
Sanity prevailed.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair,  Camaro, Corvette

San Jose, CA