<VV> 2011 Convention, was 2012 Convention

Harry Jensen Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Fri Aug 20 15:04:57 EDT 2010

Hi--

I saw the thread this morning, and since I was not in the Board meeting
during Brian's presentation, I did not think I knew the dates any better
than Bob's guess. <G>

Then I realized I have a print-out of their presentation. It says July
25-28, 2012.

On the 2011 convention dates, we [CORSA] has not had the preview
meeting, so the dates are a little bit in flux. Bob's referring to the
dates which appear August Communique compared to the website. The August
Communique was sent to the printers the second week of July. The dates
as we know them now for 2011 are correct on the web site and those same
dates will appear in the September Communique.

--H