<VV> Corvair production and when did it die.

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Sat Aug 21 10:48:20 EDT 2010

To All
I recall seeing a article in one of the car mags some time ago when the where discussing what to do with the corvair line. The article showed a prototype of the new chevy vega with the corvair engine as the power plant I can't recall the year of the magazine or which one the article was in so maybe I was imagining the whole thing, but "what if" the 70 model vega actually was intended to be the next gen corvair. But then again the vega was a whole new POS. By the way I once owned 3 of them.
Don H.
So. Milw. WI.