<VV> Diagnosing / fixing loose steering on 1967 Monza

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Aug 21 16:42:08 EDT 2010

Thanks Matt,

You might know what you're seeing or hearing in the video, something I do
not know ?

Probably the sound might mean something to someone ?
It looks like everything moves together as expected, but wheel bearings ?
You mean the hub under the driver's side speedo cable ?

Those wheel bearings are new, and do not have any 'play' that I can feel
when car is off ground.

When driving, it wanders and I'm just trying to corroborate my theory of
that the steering box is going south on me, and want to be sure before
biting that bullet !

Thanks,
Charlie

PS:

Note that I took the extra step to deleted you email from the "To" box, so
you only get only response, to VV.

I may make this part of my signature, since I have to delete at least one
email addresss EVERY SINGLE time I reply to an email on VV !

I also deleted the original message and included enough info in my answer to
help others see how it relates to the original question.

Charlie