<VV> Headlight Upgrade

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 10:53:21 EDT 2010

 Better than the original T3s? You bet. But not all halogen sealed beams are created equal. Let me do some digging as I have some contacts who are highly knowledgeable on this topic!

Now, I can tell you right now, the Cibie E codes will WAY outperform even the best sealed beams, so, it's up to each of you how much is enough. Personally, there's no such as headlights that are too good.

John Roberts