<VV> MONTHLY CORSA COLUMN? 140 secondary carbs?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 23 18:50:51 EDT 2010

I don't think you need to run 4 idle circuits, provided you open up the secondaries once in a while.  The '61 carbs should be fine, I don't see an advantage to having the high speed circuit since the primaries should already be at least half open.  I wouldn't run the lockout setup, use "solid" linkage, and just be sure to let the engine warm up a bit before you crack the secondaries.  Let us know how it works out.

--Bryan