<VV> Overkill

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 04:39:42 EDT 2010

Typical of VV, regardless the topic, is the traditional overkill, both
of any subject presented, and  the continued flogging of the already
dead mule.  It's just VV.  So Smitty will rant on occasion.

But, in those veins, it is us old guys that most need the big power
alternators -- our hearing is going, too much standing around in the
staging area at drag strips and sound checks, and our eye sight is not
what it used to be, especially at night (mine was never much good at
nite anyway, so I've had "E-codes" and their incandescent predecessors
since starting college, driving at night in the valley rains of western
Oregon).

On that note (did anybody hear that?) how come nobody is telling us how
big the caps are in their sound system?
If you've ever noticed, the deaf kids have the biggest woofers and caps
-- wonder if they are trying to be more deaf? -- naw, just "feeling" the
vibes, instead of hearing them.

;-)

Bill Strickland