<VV> question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 24 14:52:26 EDT 2010

There's more to it than just dual exhaust - what you're really after is exhaust volume.  The main reason everyone used duals on V-8s is that 4" tubing is generally not practical.  On a 110 Corvair engine there are some other limits to breathing, duals don't really seem to give much.  I think a single with a good muffler is a good compromise with an otherwise stock engine - use 140 logs if you want it to breath better.  Now, if you prefer the sound of duals, by all means :-)

More info on this and other mods on my web site:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/

--Bryan