<VV> Medical waivers - making Corvair safer

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Aug 25 16:32:28 EDT 2010

Bigger cars just minimize the chances that the 'other car' will be bigger
than yours.

I think the goal is not just to reduce the injury to yourself (which bigger
cars do) but to the 'other guy' as well.

Bigger cars just mean you will cause more damage and injury to the other
car, and spare yourself, which is our own personal goal.

Many SUVs are actually too big to drive on the streets where they live, not
realizing the 6000 lb weight limit excludes many (most ? all ?) SUVs.

Charlie

PS:

I'm not a lawyer, I just play one in court when someone messes with me -
good hobby that comes in handy sometimes.