<VV> Disappointment in part

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 00:25:30 EDT 2010

Yes...it needs to be improved!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

In a message dated 8/26/2010 11:22:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

I agree  with Ned   I bought this part several years ago for Geoff's 1965
and  it did not hold up  after only a year the part started to bow and
eventually the plastic rivets pulled out  I hate to say it, but this is  one part
that should not have been reproduced to stock  specifications.

Bill Hubbell

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
> Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org