<VV> How about football?

Jim Frazin, CFP(r), AIF(r) jf at shibboleth.com
Fri Aug 27 16:59:29 EDT 2010

 I was in college at USC (long story how a working class kid spent two years
there) the year that they were going to give OJ Simpson the Heisman Trophy
in his junior year. He had a team mate named Mac Byrd whom I met in the Fall
of ‘65. Mac went on to play for Rams and I believe Toronto. He had a new ‘65
turbo ragtop in which he took me for a ride.

Jim Frazin

CFP® 0033413, AIF® 069

POB 78261
San Francisco, CA 94107
415.337.4566 office (9-5 M-F
New 877.586.6277 fax (24/7)
415.312.1390 cell

Making sure we all enjoy time to smell the roses.™

• Fee-only Personal Financial Planning and
    Socially Responsible Investing for a Sustainable World

• Low-cost, socially responsible retirement plans for small business and
non-profit organizations

• Member of The Garrett Financial Planning Network, offering fee-only,
    hourly, as-need financial planning advice.
    http://www.garrettplanningnetwork.com

Jim Frazin, CFP(r) is an Investment Advisory Representative of First
Affirmative Financial Network, LLC, an independent registered investment
advisor.  (SEC File # 801-56587. http://www.firstaffirmative.com

The Garrett Financial Planning Network is neither an affiliate nor a
subsidiary of First Affirmative Financial Network.

For compliance reasons, all business correspondence is copied to First
Affirmative.

P Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail.