<VV> Fw: Front Wheel Camber - Lack of Response

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 17:27:55 EDT 2010

Fred Johnson wrote a treatise on front end alignment for the Corvair owner,
and I believe Clark sells it. Great piece. He even gives you the drawings
and specs to make homemade caster and camber jigs. I've made them out of
1/8" aluminum, and they work great. Toe is set with a 6' jig I think I
bought from Eastwood (?). It involves crawling around on the garage floor,
and I'm getting abit creaky to do that now.
I'll sell the camber gauges I have; one for early and one for lates, for $10
ea. if anybody's interested.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net