<VV> Head Temp Gauge using spark plug

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 22:06:18 EDT 2010

This style is used frequently for older, meaning 1930's and 40's and 50's
aircraft. They are not as accurate as the screw in type and will not read
the same, either.

It should run hotter there at the spark plug, considering at the spark plug
tip is where the flame starts and flows across the chamber.

Mark Durham