<VV> '66 red Corvair Convertible

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 22:25:11 EDT 2010

At a local car show yesterday a lady stopped by and wanted to know if I knew where she could find a red '66 convertible.  She said it must be a '66 and it must be red since that's what she had at one time.  Also should be in good condition, both mechanically and cosmetically.  Anyone knowing of such a vehicle for sale, let me know and I'll pass the word along.
I had numerous comments at the show(the only Corvair) and all were good.  I could hardly get away from the car long enough to go get something to eat.   email me direct if you do respond to this request.  Thanks, Ken Clark