<VV> Head Temp Gauge(s) for Corvair @ 500+ degrees ?

Bob Bauer robovair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 29 22:37:33 EDT 2010

Hey Guys
About two years ago,a guy was selling CHT guages, they were Harley Davidson.
They guage was std size, the sending unit fit exactly into the left head.
Becasue it was motor cycle, the wiring was very short, you had to cut and splice
the wiring to get it into the cabin.  I bought several of them mfrom him, and
since have obtained a few from Harley shops.  They were made some years ago, and
Harley has phased them out, so you might want to check with your local dealers.
It comes in a box, guage, sending unit, wiring, instructions etc.  They run
about 30 bucks if you can find them.

Bob Bauer  Show-me Corvairs.

I have them on some of my cars, they are great.