<VV> CONVENTION DATES

Harry Jensen Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Mon Aug 30 18:05:38 EDT 2010

Hi--

Harry was as surprised as everyone else. Yes, I knew when the CORSA
convention dates were for Denver, but I did not know of the dates of the
VCCA meeting until recently.

I do not know any more that any of you when the dates were set for
VCCA's anniversary meet. I do know when we signed the contract for the
host hotel is Denver: August 26, 2009. And I also know that VCCA has an
anniversary meet every 5 years, but I did not know that when I signed
the CORSA convention contract.

After the signing of the contact, the convention dates are set.
Renegotiation of the contact simply not an option.

--H

--