<VV> 69 brake system diagram?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 08:52:52 EDT 2010

While I've never changed a pre-'67 car over to a dual master cylinder, I
think that I'd start with parts from a '67-9 car. I know they make kits
(w/new parts) for the changeover, but since I'm into '67-later cars,
getting the parts are no problem. But if I DID use a kit, I'd still copy
what I could off a '67-9.

As I always say, nothing fits like factory.

-Mark

causes the failures some of us have experienced.  I'm hoping someone can
send me a diagram of the hydraulic brake system so I can see how it is
piped for comparison... I like to cover all my bases.

>      If possible please send a diagram offline for me to review, official
or not doesnt matter as long as it is accurate and detailed.  All I'm
interested is the plumbing, I don't need diagrams of the drum mechanicals.
Any related information, particularly on the details of the proportioning
valve functionality etc. would also be helpful.

>      For those following this I will post back with my findings once I'm
done with research and tests, I won't forget.