<VV> 1967 Monza steering box removal requires 2" hole in the left inner fender ?

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:23:49 EDT 2010

Charlie-My '65 had a similar clunk and didn't steer right so took it apart and most of the grease was dried and the inside was badly worn, so replaced the whole unit.  I did make a 2" hole to get it out which made it much easier. and put the metal piece back in place when completed.  Can hardly tell the unit was ever out.  Ken Clark