<VV> 69 brake system diagram?

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 20:26:02 EDT 2010

OK, my error. I have no idea as to what you have purchased in the conversion kit.

I assumed it would be just like the factory had done it and that you were simply buying all the factory parts as new or rebuilt.

In this case then I would ask the seller about the difference and why they changed it from what GM designed.

Roy - Bayshore