<VV> stalling problem

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 31 21:17:16 EDT 2010

I'd look at issues starting with the tune up stuff, carbs, ignition, etc.  Run a compression test if you suspect something major wrong with the engine.

The Corvair PG is about as close to indestructible as it gets.  Unless you can find some other symptom that points to it, I'd look at other things first.

--Bryan