<VV> TRANSPORTING ULTRAVAN no go so far.

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 09:04:24 EST 2010

The front suspension of a stock Ultra is a cast aluminum A-frame. I would not
strap anything on this if I wasn't already planning to replace it.. Better off
strapping down the wheels/tires.

One owner successfully used a small trailer with the tires slightly overlapping
the edges of the trailer, but it was only a couple hundred miles. His trailer
was a low-boy and he had to be very careful to get the coach up and over the
trailer fenders withough hitting the body when it came back down. It can be
done.

Owen