<VV> Nader and the book!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 8 14:38:29 EST 2010

I think we should all thank RN for taking a role in making ALL cars safer. That book was nothing more than an indictment on industrialization. 1 Chapter was on the early model Corvair. Whereas didn't he write an entire book on the (lack of) safety of the air cooled VW?
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful,warm) Durango Colorado