<VV> Vega

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 10:10:02 EST 2010

1971, brand new Vega that I traded in three months from time I bought it. Every
time I went through more than 4" of snow the timeing belt jumped and it wouldnt
run. Couldnt tolorate that living in Northern Michigan. Also 3 of the 4 quality
Firestone wide oval tires gave out. I drove it like it was a Corvair but it
wasnt nearly as tuff. Never kept mine long enough to experiance the troubles you
all are mentioning Bought a new VW Beetle for $700 less than the Vega and was
happy ever after.
Pete Inman
65 Monza