<VV> drab colors, was: Evening Orchid Paint/Color

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 14:02:48 EST 2010

Wha'da expect? Since anymore car companies only offer their interiors "in
any color you want, as long as it's black." Or other shades of mortuary
gray or dirt brown. Interior colors today are even more drab and depressing
than the outside colors. Or their outside styling, for that matter.

Personally, I've seen more life inside a funeral hearse. (Seriously though,
a friend bought a used one for transportation.) LOL

And don't EVEN get me started on the lack of headlight, grille, or
taillight styling. Those are mere scribed lines across a contoured body.
Fill in the joints, paint them over, and you'd lose them altogether.

Modern cars are SOooooo boring...... Bill Mitchell is probably spinning in
his grave.

Corvairs, by contrast, are beautiful! "They had style, they had grace..."

-Mark

Roman