<VV> EARLY COUPE TRIM REMOVAL and

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 03:43:05 EST 2010

if you go carefully , you can remove them. BUT they curl trying to
reinstall , and look like heck. i did it once many years ago, but was not happy
with the results. the car is still in town , and owner does not notice the
trauma  i had putting it back on. my small hammer , and a block of sanded  to
shape oak helped. so , i would never do it again. (i would like to on my
coupe)
i found it easier to weld in all the trim holes on the lakewood , than to
get good looking trim back on it at a price i could afford at the time. i
think  it  looks very neat for a driver. maybe someday , it will get 64 wheel
trim.
WINTER? that is the time to work hard on projects , getting ready to try to
 drive many summer trouble free miles , in a decent looking corvair.
(something  that will take me many more winters , i guess).

_http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php)
regards , thanks for the replies on the FC dual exhaust , Tim Colson
down to :
64 A/C coupe (driver?)
63 rampy  (upscale? driver)
61 lakewood  (saved from crusher , in  process)