<VV> 3 on tree - only a slight Corvair reference

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 17 19:42:36 EST 2010

I killed my father's 1970 Nova with a three on the tree when I was like 13.
The linkage had finally let go and he was going to replace the tree with a
floor shifter. That was until I stepped on the acel pedal all the way and
threw a rod!!!! HAHAHA he told me to give it the gas!!! We still talk about
that day.
Jason Cesana