<VV> Strut Rod/Brake Reaction Rod Question

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 22 17:38:40 EST 2010

I have noticed the same thing. On some reaction rods that had the strap and
I removed it seemed to make no difference I could see.
The end of the rods do act as a steering stop, left and right. I have a set
that were modified by the PO which has no ends that stick out. I had to
create some for stops as it let me turn the wheel too far and caused rubbing
of the tire. This was on my race car.