<VV> OVER RESTORED

n2vzd at aol.com n2vzd at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 08:07:49 EST 2010

i had a very nice original 62 vette rare 340hp powerglide that we enjoyed
driving everywhere.  well i got talked into restoring it.  i did a  frame
off to the book.  never drove or enjoyed it again.i sold it when i  retired.
 the next 2 owners died of cancer. it recently moved to fla and got  red.
it was fawn beige .
i drive the heck out of my stuff now , using the rampy etc. it will get
"cleaned up" again someday , but no more of this super detail stuff. my  stuff
 will never see a trailer.
i tossed hundreds of trophies away when we moved.
we can still enjoy the shows and have real  stress free fun with the  cars.
regards, HAPPY NEW YEAR!, tim colson