<VV> OVER RESTORED

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Fri Jan 1 09:16:23 EST 2010

I agree that the "trailer Queen" cars just take away from the real intent of
showing your car.  I have collected and restored cars for many years and
they are all drivers.  My 1968 Monza rag top is presently in the paint shop.
I had the seats just redone and have new cars and insulation from Clarkes.
When I retired I built a 48 by 60 barn and it is fully equipped with lift
and all. It is a hub for many friends that want to work on their cars.

1953 Ford Sunliner, 1957 Ford Skyliner, 1968 Corvair Monza, 1974 Corvette,
1994 Chevrolet 1500 and 2002 Dodge Viper are all drivers and that is the way
to enjoy them.

Russell J. Little
Lithia, Florida  33547-1083

Email: KincaidLLC at verizon.net