<VV> Early front sway bar

David Foster NeighborDave at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 1 09:23:20 EST 2010

I am in need of an inner sway bar support (dogbone) for an early Spyder. Does anyone make an aftermarket replacement? Can a late dogbone be used on the smaller early bar?? To what extent are sway bars interchangeable.  Will a late sway bar bolt to an early suspension without changing control arms.

As always old parts do not want to come off.  4 days of PB Blaster do not seem to work.  Time for a bigger hammer and some heat....

So busy thinking about the car that I almost forgot to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Dave Foster
63 Spyder
Westlake, OH