<VV> Yes there must be a corvair God!

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:47:35 EST 2010

John, I had heard from a friend/coworker who lived south of WDC, who got
three feet of snow in that storm, that it was a bad one! I agree on the
corvairs in snow. I used to add a 100 lbs or so of weight in the trunk and
with posi and walnut shell retreads I could push snow up on the hood of my
EM. It was more reliable down to -20 than most cars. Always started and
drove. But alas, my current EM is up on blocks and under a car cover until
the roads dry up! Mark Durham